Melanie reached into the Odd Basket for her questions this week…
1. Have you ever ‘butt dialed” someone? (‘butt dialed’ means have you ever made a phone call that you weren’t aware of making, because the buttons on the phone got pushed by your sitting on them (in your pocket) OR having something in your handbag press against them?)
Only once. I’d been on a dinner date with this guy about 10 years ago and we had a nice time (or so I thought). A couple days later we made plans for a second date, but that night I fell asleep while holding my phone. Apparently since he was the last one I’d spoken to, I “pillow dialed” his number in the night. The nothing call stayed connected for hours ~ he seemed to have picked up but not disconnected, which is odd too. Anyway, I texted him an apology, but he never responded and we didn’t meet again. Maybe I said something scary in my sleep? I will never know…
2. If you were given 1000 acres of land, what would you do with it?
Sell it. I don’t have enough cash to develop property.
3. What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen on-line recently?
Dunno about funny, but I just saw a very clever post on FB with celeb in photos at a young age interacting with their current self. Most “funny” things online are only mildly amusing meme rehashes…
4. Have you ever eaten something off the floor? ‘5 second’ rule applies or not (the ‘5 second rule’ is that if you pick up the dropped food within a set time frame, it’s still ‘clean’ and you can safely eat it)?
Yep/I guess so.
5. Feel free to share your gratitude with everyone in the form of a quote, a thought or an image.
Since I forgot to schedule doctors for my month of lurve, I’ll express gratitude now for all the healers who have helped with my migraines and various other issues.
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.