Mondays are for Melanie’s questions…
1. Is every piece of truth worth telling?
Absolutely not! In particular, most hurtful opinions should be swallowed not spit.
2. Whom do you miss more Freddy Mercury or Prince?
The fabulous Freddy! 🎶💔
3. If you could only email or text people for the rest of your life (no other form of communication), which would you choose?
I used to love long, winding emails, but since most people prefer text (or messenger), I’ll have to give that the nod. I’m starting to prefer texting too, since it feels more immediate.
4. Would you prefer to work the midnight shift at a really creepy out of the way motel OR work alone for eternity?
Easy one: alone!
5. Bonus question because yes, these are a weird bunch this week: What’s one secret you’re still keeping from your immediate family? (no details required. You could say something like “The lost weekend in 1982”. You can also answer “Why I NEVER keep secrets from my nearest and dearest!”).
I don’t keep secrets from my daughters. Secrets create stress and distance, and my overriding goal is to be close with my girls, always. Oh wait, I have one, lol.
6. Please feel free to share something uplifting that you’ve experienced so far in 2021.
I got to see my grands a few weeks ago!
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.