Melanie continues her popular Monday prompt with these Q’s…
1. What’s a relationship deal breaker for you?
Smoking, racism/anti-Semitism, criticism (especially of my perfect children), liars, disloyalty/infidelity, rudeness, cat allergies, pet haters, travel maniacs, excessively loud men, big extroverts, BMW owners/drivers, Trump supporters, Michaels. I’m sure I left some out…
2. Do you believe in extra-terrestrials?
I think it’s more likely than not that there is life on other planets. Whether these ET’s are capable of space travel, who knows. I do not believe they are lizards infiltrating our govt though. 🙄
3. In the morning, do you hit the snooze button on your alarm (sometimes repeatedly) or do you leap out of bed, ready to face the day?
Neither. I wake up early naturally and am in a lot of back pain. I try to get comfy and read the news on my phone, check email, FB, etc. Eventually, it feels more uncomfy to lie there than to get up, so I get up…
4. If you came back in the next life as an animal, which animal would you choose to be? (and even if you don’t believe in that, let’s suspend belief for a moment just to have a little fun)
A butterfly! 🦋
GRATITUDE (Participation is always optional)
5. What do you plan to work on this year to make it better than last year (personal goals, physically or mentally, or all three)?
Kindness, especially to myself.
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.