Lovely Di @ pensitivity101 has offered us some interesting questions…
1. What is your first childhood memory?
Waving goodbye to someone. They were on a train and my mom held me to wave. It was probably my father’s parents. I was around 2 years old.
2. If you dive, what was your first car?
I don’t dive… I dislike going in the water at all. 🤣 I drive though, and the first car I owned was a Renault.
3. Do you prefer sweet or savoury foods?
4. Before the lockdown, were you comfortable in a crowd?
I was okay with small groups of friends, 4-10 being the ideal number. I may never go to a fair or concert again because I can’t imagine ever feeling okay about a huge crowd, not that I liked them previously.
5. Are you a night or day person?
Lately, my sleep schedule has been all messed up. I probably am most productive in the late afternoon and early evening.
6. Favourite past time?
Writing and reading.
7. What makes you laugh?
8. What makes you cry?
Thinking about my mom…
9. Compared to your school days, are you more or less creative now?
About the same.
10. What is you pet hate/peeve?
11. What kind of blogs interest you enough to follow?
I like eclectic blogs where the blogger writes poetry and/or short fiction, maybe has a prompt going on to share, and also talks about themselves a little. I don’t like blogs that link news articles (as a whole post) and/or blather endlessly about news in an impersonal way. I don’t want to read conspiracy theories nor will I tolerate even the slightest hint of racism or antisemitism. And if a blog is about selling me something, it had better be interesting and funny.
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.
Images from Happy Color.