Carol Anne @ Therapy Bits has nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award! Thank you, Carol Anne. 🌹
The idea is to list 7 random things about me, and then nominate 7 more bloggers. I will do the list, but I am not nominating anyone. Yer all beautiful! ❤️
1. I have not only already bought my holiday gifts, but also I wrapped them yesterday.
2. Yesterday I bought some wrapping paper, and mistakenly left it in my grocery cart as I tried to dodge the rain. ☔️
3. But I already had paper in that color at home anyway! 🤣
4. The shirts/sweaters and pants in my closet are organized by color, but my socks are every which way.
5. To celebrate yesterday, my roomie and I roasted a ton of veggies. Woo! Party time!
6. I have been doing new exercises to help my back pain, and these are called “pigeon poses.”
7. I discovered last night that I can clean my laptop screen perfectly with the soft eyeglass cloth I got at Costco. Yay!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, my friends!
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.