Two, count ’em two, lovely bloggers have awarded me the coveted Liebster, yayyy! Thank you Sadje and Di! This is better than making the NYT bestseller list, which is what I told them there when they asked if I had time to fly to NYC, all comped at the Plaza Hotel for interviews and promos and stuff. Nope! I said, no can do. I’m gonna deal with this double Liebster thingie. They said they understood cuz they had been waiting their whole lives for Liebsters.
Well, I got two. Have I mentioned? Neener!
First, I’m supposed to reveal 11 things about myself. This is probably per award, but eff that.
1. I have over 2,600 blog followers now, which includes Twitter. 🎃
2. My general rule is that I don’t follow back new followers unless they comment.
3. This is only a general rule ~ if I visit them and they’re awesome, I will f/b.
4. I like to follow fiction writers and poets who post their craft, not endlessly moan about stuff or post business stats gabble.
5. Generally, I don’t jabber on here about the news, but I may comment elsewhere.
6. I used to post a lot about my personal life, but I’ve grown incredibly bored with it.
7. That’s because I now live an incredibly boring life, which is how I like it. 🙃
8. I don’t believe that the saying about how you should slide screaming into your grave covered in chocolate because you’ve just failed at an exotic thrill applies to me.
9. I would rather expire quietly while reading a good book and having a nice cup of tea. 📖
10. I may have gotten that quote wrong in #8 but am too lazy to look it up.
11. I am writing this in a Starbucks.
1. Are you a serious blogger or just having fun here?
2. What was the reason that made you start a blog?
-This blog? Heartbreak.
3. Take a while to think and let us know: what object that is in your reach right now, influences you? ( e g a tv)
-Phone in my hand. 📱
4. How do you relax?
5. Are you superstitious?
-Yes, but it’s silly.
6. Loyalty to the one you love, or one who is right?
7. How can we improve the environment of our planet? Do you take any practical steps towards it?
-It’s really sad that this has become political. Isn’t it in everyone’s interest to have a clean, safe home? It doesn’t have to be tied to climate change, for those who don’t believe humans cause it… but we could all agree to do a better job with the air and water we all need to live. 🌍
8. What is one habit you have that you or your family think is childish?
-I still talk/write in lolcat at times, but so do my girls. We mostly only do this with each other now, since it is silly. 😻
Apparently Sadje only wrote 8 questions, which is great, since I am also about to break the rules and not do any questions or tag any bloggers. OMG! But wait. I will now answer Di’s questions, so that’s something, right? Right! 💖
1. How did you meet your significant other ?
-At the Orange County Animal Shelter.
2. What would you consider the perfect gift to receive ?
-Amazon gift certificate.
3. What would be the worst gift for you to receive ?
-Any gift you have to spend money on, like tickets to a thing you have to travel to.
4. Holidays: Flight, cruise, coach or camping ?
-Staycation please! Love to chill at home and do local low-stress, low-cost fun.
5. Dining out: steak, salad bar, vegetarian, pizza, Indian, Chinese, other ?
-Vegetarian or veggie pizza. I’m not a veggie, but I mostly prefer those choices.
6. Have you ever taken a first aid course ?
7. Alcoholic drink: beer, spirit, wine, cider, liqueur, none ?
8. Biggest wish ?
-Good health and happiness for my daughters and their families.
9. Biggest fear ?
-Opposite of 8.
10. Do you prefer to cook on gas, electric, other ?
11. Movies: comedy, thriller, romcom, animated, sci fi, musical, other?
-Romcom or drama/mystery. Sometimes a musical, but mostly like the older ones.
Great questions! That’ll do me for the week, at least. 👻
©️2019 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.