I wrote over 700 words on my novel this morning before work, yayyy! That’s why I didn’t do my usual massive blog read/feed, sorries. But I did grab some fun questions over at Teleporting Weena, so I can keep up my daily poasting habit.
1. How long have you been blogging?
– Since around 2004. I’ve had this blog since 2011, though I’ve been less active at times.
2. Do your friends and family support you in this?
– No one cares.
3. Which is your favorite time of the day?
– Whenever I’m not in pain.
4. What would be your dream vacation?
– Staying home with my kitty.
5. What genre of movies you like best?
6. What do you wake up to?
– Meows or just darkness.
7. Are you a morning person?
– More like an afternoon person. Why is this never an option. Remember “Afternoon Delight?” That’s my theme song!
8. What motivates you?
– Not living out of a shopping cart.
9. How do you think your friends see you?
– Moody, crabby, grumpy, cranky.
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution?
– Get rid of humans.
11. Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you?
– Peaceful, which to me means stress-free. Happiness implies transitory joy, which will disappear and then you’ll long for it again and be sad. Meh.
Eleven, my favorite. 🙄