I stole these 26 questions from Fandango, who snagged them from Barbara, at Teleportingweena. But I have an issue with 26 (yes, including our alphabet, annoying). Twenty-five is a great number, and oddly enough (hehe) so is 27. But 26? Meh! I guess I can think of it as 13×2 and be okay that way. That’s what I’ll do then: renumber the questions halfway through.
1. Share your profile picture.
– Which profile? Here’s one from last year, taken at the happiest place on earth.
2. Who are you named after?
– Paula Abdul.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
– Like Fandango, I used to have great handwriting, but now that I’ve gotten older, it sucks.
4. What’s your favorite lunchmeat?
– Peanut butter.
5. Longest relationship?
– I had a good relationship with my dad from the day I was born until he died in 2013 just before I turned 52.
6. Do you still have your tonsils?
7. Would you bungee jump?
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
9. Favorite ice-cream?
– Coconut chocolate chip.
10. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
– That they’re too close to me.
11. Football or baseball?
12. What color pants are you wearing?
– White lounge pants with grey and pink flowers.
13. Last thing you ate?
– Peanut butter on a banana.
1. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
– Ultraviolet, baby.
2. Favorite smell?
3. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
– One of the partners at work.
4. Hair color?
– Light brown plus some silver.
5. Eye color?
– Hazel (this feels like filling out a dating profile now).
6. Favorite food to eat?
– Seafood pasta.
7. Scary movies or happy endings?
– Romantic comedies with happy endings.
8. Last movie you watched?
– I rewatched American Gigolo a few days back because it came up on Prime. Saw it over 30 years ago and liked it a lot. Didn’t like it that much this time. I didn’t sense any chemistry between the leads; it was just trashy and sad.
9. Favorite holiday?
– Loved Fandango’s answer, but I’ll go with New Year’s Day.
10. Beer or wine?
– Neither. Alcohol triggers migraines.
11. Favorite day of the week?
12. Three or (four) favorite bloggers you want to learn more about?
– Anyone who plays along.
13. Added info you didn’t know you wanted.
– Buy my books!