Via The Haunted Wordsmith.
1. Author you’ve read the most books from.
– Idk, maybe Lawrence Sanders (RIP).
2. Best Sequel Ever.
– Third book in Game Of Thrones.
3. Currently Reading.
– Incognito by David Eagleman.
4. Drink of Choice While Reading
– Hot black tea with milk.
5. E-reader or Physical Book?
– Prefer physical but being practical I do mostly Kindle these days.
6. Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School.
– Archy McNally, the cad.
7. Glad You Gave This Book A Chance.
– Game of Thrones, book 1.
8. Hidden Gem Book.
– Bodies of Water by Rosanne Cash.
9. Important Moment in your Reading Life.
– Welcome to Temptation.
10. Just Finished.
– Dandelion Stars.
11. Kinds of Books You Won’t Read.
– Books by politicians.
12. Longest Book You’ve Read.
– Probably one of the GOTs. Or maybe The Stand or possibly that enormous book about the orange vampires our stupid gobblement created in Central America to be weaponized against our enemies but they destroyed the planet. No, I’m not making that up and I read the whole ridiculously long horrible thing, gawd only knows why. I think there’s a sequel and I have a restraining order just in case.
13. Major book hangover.
– Staying up all night when I was 14 to read The Flame and the Flower.
14. Number of Bookcases You Own.
– Two (had to downsize during divorce).
15. One Book You Have Read Multiple Times.
– The Great Gatsby.
16. Preferred Place To Read
17. Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read.
– “And therein lies the whole of man’s plight. Human time does not turn in a circle; it runs ahead in a straight line. That is why man cannot be happy: happiness is the longing for repetition.” Kundera in TULOB
18. Reading Regret.
– Attempting Ulysses again. Blech.
19. Series You Started And Need To Finish (all books are out in series).
– No needs of this type.
20. Three of your All-Time Favorite Books.
– The Unbearable Lightness of Being. The Great Gatsby. Norwegian Wood.
21. Unapologetic Fan-girl/boy For.
22. Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others.
23. Worst Bookish Habit.
– None except I should read more.
24. X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book.
– Wild guess… Eats, Shoots & Leaves.
25. Your latest book purchase.
– Dandelion Stars.
26. ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late)
– My NaNo WIP. Literally fell asleep while writing last night.