No, this isn’t about Breaking Bad or the ELO song. It’s a pile of questions I found here on an open tag game, and I’m just grabbing them without following the rules or using the banner cuz that’s how I roll. If any of the questions annoy me, I’ll delete them and possibly substitute my own. Then it’s your turn to play. Or else. 🔥
1. What country have you never visited but would love to, and why?
– I want to visit England and see majestic old crumbly things like the Queen and have tea and cucumber snadwiches and browse in bookshops and hear men speak in sexy British accents all day (swoonsies).
2. What person in your life (not including family members) has most shaped who you are today?
– Probably my ex-husband of 21 years.
3. List three things that make you happy?
– Kitties, poetry, tea.
4. What’s your favorite genre to read?
5. What time period in history most intrigues you, and why?
– That time when whales walked on land and then went back into the ocean and lost their feets. I haz questions.
6. If you could add a new talent to your repertoire, what would it be, and why?
– Repertoire, lol. I would like to have a sense of direction, thx.
7. Where is your favorite place in the world, and why?
– Anywhere with both my daughters, all of us having a good time.
8. What animal best describes your personality, and why?
– Hermit crab. I like to be home alone, and I’m crabby.
9. What’s your favorite recipe (and please share it)?
– Tea and c00kies. You make some tea and get some c00kies from the c00kie package. Serve with a napkin. Hope that wasn’t too technical.
10. Hiking boots, sneakers, heels, or flip-flops?
– Eh? Cute boots or loafers. Occasional heels but not high ones. Sneakers for long walks. Long meaning over a mile. 😂
11. Would you rather have tons of love and little wealth, or tons of wealth and little love?
– Wealth, tons of. Then watch the love roll in. I know how it works.
12. What’s your favorite flower? Any special reason?
– Yellow roses edged with pink. Also sunflowers and orchids. I love a super colorful bouquet 💐 most of all. No reason.
13. What word do you find annoying, and you hear it all the time?
– It starts with T.
14. What bends your mind every time you think about it?
– The first person who figured out how to make bread. It’s so freaking complicated with a bunch of steps and not something that would have happened by accident.
15. What is in your fridge right now?
– Bread, whale feets. The usual.
K, I’m done. Deleted the rest. Now you!