From Rory and the Pimpin’ Imp:
Name Three …
Things you can find in a garbage/rubbish/trash can beginning with the letter D?
– diapers, dental floss, dog food cans
Things that can be found floating on the wind?
– dust, leaves, butterflies 🦋
Things in a river that are not fish?
– Running Bear, Little White Dove, currents
Things found around the house beginning with the letter E?
– etchings, ectoplasm, exes in various states of decomposition
Animals that don’t have the letter E in their name?
– aardvark, octopus, inchworm
Bands/Groups that have three  in their name [not a song]?
– 3 Doors Down, 3 Dog Night, 3 Stooges
Holidays/Vacations that only involve visiting ruins?
– Rome, Greece, Trump White House
Things that can seriously ruin your day?
– nuclear war, fleas, perfume
– Tony, his cousin Tony, his other cousin Tony
Animals that lay eggs? [Monotremes ]
– birds, fish, snakes 🐍
Three letters in the alphabet that don’t sound the same as the other letters?
– H, Q, W
Gemstones that start with the letter T?
– topaz, tourmaline, tiny diamonds
Cocktails that begin with the letter M?
– Manhattan, mojito, mimosa
Hobbies that are no longer as popular as they were twenty years ago?
– prepping for Y2K, collecting beanie babies, bashing Hillary Clinton… j/k people never get tired of that apparently 🙄🙄🙄