Via Bee Halton. This is supposed to help unlock our creativity or summat, idk. It’s from The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron. Can’t hurt eh? Plus, yay questions!
1. My favourite childhood toy was… those horribly unrealistic Barbies that warped my brain. I had bunches of lady dolls and only one Ken, so naturally I created a house of ill repute, as you do.
2. My favourite childhood game was… spies with my friend Cheryl with invisible James Bonds. It took a lot of imagination. I also liked Clue and Battleship with less fanciful friends.
3. The best movie I ever saw as a kid was… Love Story (1970).
4. I don’t do it much but I enjoy… going to museums.
5. If I could lighten up a little, I’d let myself… go to paint night again!
6. If it weren’t too late, I’d… have pizza 🍕!
7. My favourite musical instrument is… the piano.
8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is… not a lot.
9. If I weren’t so stingy with my artist, I’d buy him/her… more paint nights.
10. Taking time out for myself is… a luxury and a necessity.
11. I am afraid that if I start dreaming… the day will float by with nothing done. Which is what is happening…
12. I secretly enjoy reading… romance novels (not exactly a secret). 😂
13. If I had had a perfect childhood I’d have grown up to be… more confident and independent at a much earlier age.
14. If it didn’t sound so crazy, I’d write or make a… VOODOO DOLL BWAHAHAHA!
15. My parents think artists are… dunno, they’re in a freezer at UCI.
16. My God thinks artists are… spending too much time thinking about God’s thoughts… do we even know God haz a brain?
17. What makes me feel weird about this recovery is… nothing, since I’m not doing it, psych!
18. Learning to trust myself is probably… something I should have done decades earlier.
19. My most cheer-me-up music is… rock & pop oldies. 🎶🎶🎶
20. My favourite way to dress is… warm & cozy.