Questions from Marilyn.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The unexpected one.
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
Too long ago to remember.
3. What do you really want to be doing?
Not having a headache.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on?
It’s black like my heart.
6. Thoughts on gas prices?
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed?
Maybe I won’t have a headache tomorrow lol.
9. Do you miss being a child?
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most?
Grocery shopping is pretty boring.
11. Up early or sleep in?
12. Pet’s names?
13. Favorite lunch meat?
14. What do you get every time at Wal-Mart?
Pink fluff to stay up all night and make tutus for ballerina costumes (only went once in desperation when informed that costumes were needed THE NEXT DAY).
15. Beach or lake?
Both are usually too full of people for me.
16. Is marriage overrated?
17. Ever crashed your vehicle?
I’ve never totaled one.
18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth?
Whenever I brush my teeth it’s a life or death adventure because my cat, for whatever bizarre reason, has decided that this is the best time to launch a furmissile attack at me.
19. Somewhere you’ve never been but want to go?
Migraine Free Zone.
20. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Sure, if I don’t have to take any boring classes and the pay is fab. Who’s offering?
21. How old are you?
22. Do you have a go to person?
My daughters usually.
23. Are you where you want to be in life?
24. Growing up what were your favorite cartoons?
Road Runner, Yogi Bear, Magilla Gorilla.
25. What do you think has changed about you since you were a teenager?
Not a damned thing.