Questions from Melanie (who got them from some man but like who cares?)…
1. You’re walking in a forest and you find a black suitcase. Inside it is one millions dollars and a piece of paper, stained in blood and bearing the single word “Don’t!” Would you take the suitcase home or leave it?
– This is from Plots R Us. Greedy Gertie takes the money, which is marked, and then she’s tracked and murdered. No thx. Leave it alone. (PS: I wouldn’t be walking in a forest ~ that sounds waaay too much like a dreaded “hike.” 🙄)
2. Imagine you lapsed and cheated on your partner. You feel horrible and you know you’ll never do it again, because the feeling is so awful. Would you confess?
– No. Keep quiet and live with the guilt. That’s the punishment. Why make a second person miserable? Also, wait a few days and you’ll feel less horrible, just sayin’.
3. Would you live your life differently if nobody ever judged you for anything you did?
– Yes. Pesky judges, and juries too. I WUZ FRAMED!
4. Would a fly without wings be called a walk? No? What would you call it?
– A disgust.
5. What’s something that brought joy and lightness of being to you this past week?
– Pepperidge Farm c00kies.