I haven’t done one of these #5things posts since my refresh, but I can’t resist listing some fall faves, not to mention having an excuse to use this fun image in homage to the first line of “Hotel California.” Thanks, Dr. Tanya, for the prompt.
1. While I adore the summer sun and warmth, I am much more productive when there’s less daylight. Why? I dunno. I’ve already started working on another half-finished book that’s been languishing on Google Drive. This makes me happy!
2. Pumpkin everything. Bring it on, haters! Er, not the oatmeal… that was disgusting. But pumpkin spiced coffee, cookies, cupcakes, and pie? Hell yeah!
3. Wearing corduroy pants, cute boots, cozy sweaters, etc., in yummy fall colors ~ brown, gold, burnt orange, burgundy, teal. Mmhmm.
4. Traveling up to Alameda to be with my daughter and her hubby over Thanksgiving.
5. Giving adorable Chanukah gifts to my grands and spending time with them.
Image source unknown.
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon. Thank you.