I would like to extend a big thanks to the very funny and lovely Beckie for giving me this award. Thank you! There’s so much to enjoy at her blog ~ quotes, poetry, insights, cute birdie pics, etc. I hope you’ll check it out if you haven’t yet.
Like many bloggers, I’m happy to get noms and awards, and I’ll answer questions as I have time, but I don’t create new questions or tag others. Thanks for understanding!
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Wow! 😻 And these are Beckie’s questions.
1. What are your aspirations in life?
– To continue working as much as I can, writing as much as I can, spending time with family as time permits, taking care of health and home, and doing good things.
2. If you had $5000, what charity would you donate it to?
– The SPCA.
3. What is your favorite kind of music to chill out to?
– Oldies rock.
4. How would you rate your experience on WordPress? 1 being lowest, 10 being highest.
5. Have you gained real friendships through blogging?
– Real meaning in person, no. Real meaning people I chat with via email outside of blogging about other things, yes.
Okay, now I’m going to include questions from Di that she opened up to all. I thought they were good ones, and that’s no surprise as Di is another blogger whose posts I enjoy daily. I hope you’ll go visit if you haven’t already.
1. Are you an only child? If so, do you wish you had siblings? If not, do you wish you were?
– I am the only child of my parents. But I did find out when I was 25 that my mother had another baby, a girl, when she was 20 that she gave up for adoption. I always wished for a sibling, particularly a sister. My mother did not want any contact with her though, so I respected this, until she and my father passed on. Since then, I’ve been trying to find my half-sister, with no luck. It makes me sad because she did reach out to my mother first, and was rebuffed, and now I have no way of finding her, assuming she’s alive.
2. Do you do your main shopping on the internet?
– Everything but groceries.
3. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
– Toyota Corolla.
4. If you were a colour, what would that be?
– Ultraviolet 💜
5. How many awards has your blog been nominated for?
– I haven’t kept count!
© 2019 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.