Enjoy these questions for a little Friday night fun.
1. Who is your favorite actor/actress on the stage?
– Hmm, I don’t see stage shows, so I’ll go with Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan for film.
2. What are your top three favorite musicals?
– Chicago, Fiddler on the Roof, My Fair Lady (but I love so many more!).
3. Who sang Little Drummer Boy best?
– Joan Jett.
4. Do you prefer stage, television, or movie productions?
5. What is green with white spots?
– Moldy lime gelatin.
6. If you could only have one drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?
– My fave Bigelow Constant Comment black tea flavored with orange.
7. Who would you like to be stranded in an elevator/lift with?
– A fireman.
8. British, American, Canadian, or Australian English – who does it best?
– Hugh Grant. Can I change my answer to no. 7?
9. How do you like your potatoes?
– With Mr. Grant.
10. What is one breakfast item you don’t like doing without?
– The tea I mentioned above.
11. Butter, Margarine, or something else?
12. What do you like on your waffles?
– Butter & maple syrup.
13. Do you use social media (which platform)?
– WP, Twitter, Nextdoor, Reddit.
14. What is orange and only bounces once?
– A tropical print check.
15. What music videos/songs best sums up your childhood, teenage years, young adulthood, and current age (4 songs)?
– Stones by Neil Diamond.
– Movin’ Out by Billy Joel.
– California Dreamin’ by the Mamas & the Papas.
– The Story by Brandi Carlile.
16. Does is feel like the holidays/Christmas?
– Sure, the chocolate pizza has arrived. Every year another law firm sends us one because we referred a client to them once. When it’s on the counter, all festive, then Christmas is official.🎄