Yay, it’s double coupon day! Both Melanie (Sparks) and Di (pensitivity101) have won a Sunshine Award and offered questions to everyone. Congrats, ladies! 💐
First, we’ll do Melanie’s…
1. If you were on Death Row, and they actually wanted to execute you, what would your last meal consist of?
Macaroni & cheese! And peanut butter cups for dessert. Yeah, I’m a cheap death.
2. In the summer, would you rather sleep with the window open or blast the AC?
Window open probably (unless noisy), plus fans.
3. How old were you when you had your first celebrity crush, and who was it?
Roger Moore… and I was like 10. Eek!
4. Would you rather cook or order in?
That depends. When I’m alone (which is always now), I nuke a Lean Cuisine and supplement with fruit. If I were with someone who might appreciate my cooking and not criticize, it could be fun to cook. If I were with a group of friends, probably I’d order in, so everyone could choose what they wanted.
5. Do you sleep with a top sheet? Why or why not?
No, they’re annoying.
6. Is there any product you simply cannot live without?
Besides my phone? Yes, black tea, hot and iced. Hot showers and decent towels too.
7.What’s your favorite morning beverage?
Usually iced tea and then a hot coffee. Later more tea, hot or cold, depending…
8. Are you more of a “work to live” or a “live to work” type of person?
I enjoy my work, but if I won the lottery I would retire!
9. What annoys you most?
People. Sometimes cats. Mostly people.
10. Have you ever had “imposter syndrome”? (Essentially, imposter syndrome is the faulty feeling of not measuring up, or that you don’t really deserve a compliment or accomplishment.)
No, since I hardly get any compliments or accomplish anything. 🤣
11. What line should someone never cross with you?
Do not criticize my children or hurt them in any way ever.
Whew! Those were great questions! Now, onto Di’s…
1. What is your favourite name for a dog (male or female)?
2. What is your favourite food?
Pasta with seafood or just mac & cheese.
3. Do you like watching movies on the Big Screen or content to wait for the DVD to come out?
I do like movies at the cinema on the big screen. That can get spendy though, so I mostly wait. Now, of course, I have no desire to sit in a room full of strangers.
4. What is your favourite alcoholic tipple?
A margarita on the rocks with salt.
5. Do you like to wear bright colours?
6. Have you ever worn odd socks on purpose?
All my socks are odd! Oh, you mean mismatched ~ nope.
7. Back to movies: would you read the book after seeing the film or watch a film after reading the book?
Book first, then movie, is my preference. The book is generally deeper, so I like to have those themes in mind while watching the screen as it makes the movie more interesting.
8. Is your idea of a holiday lazing on the beach getting a tan, or sightseeing the surrounding area?
Mostly sightseeing but relaxation time too. Not getting a tan though…
9. One for the ladies:
if your spouse bought you flowers for no reason, would you be suspicious?
For the guys:
If your spouse cooked you a special meal for no reason, how would you react?
I don’t know. My last spouse, yes. An ideal spouse who doesn’t exist, no.
10. Can you ride a pushbike, and if so, when was the last time you did?
Yes, but I probably haven’t ridden a bike in over 10 years.
11. In your home, do you prefer blinds or drapes (curtains) at your windows?
I prefer shutters, which is what I have. I’d take blinds over drapes however, since drapes get dusty and dirty so quickly.
That was a lot of fun! Thanks Melanie and Di! 🌻🌻🌻
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.
Images from Bitmoji.