I swear I was gonna write a story or a pome today from the prompts, but I haz a wicked migraine due to the windy cold weather, so you get this. Like it or lump it!
1. What is something you always put off for as long as you can?
– Death (mine).
2. Has time sped up or slowed down for you as you have aged?
3. What time period do you think you most belong in?
4. What book would have a completely different feel if it was set in a different time period?
– The Bible.
5. How do you like to waste time?
– You’re looking at it.
6. Have you ever killed time since reading or watching The Phantom Tollbooth?
– Don’t remember what that means.
7. You have two hours to yourself…how do you spend it?
– Plotting, planning, scheming, dreaming.
8. How often do you think about the Doomsday Clock?
– Not a lot.
9. Do you think we are nearing the end of times (for those who believe in it)?
– Not in a religious sense, but it’s definitely possible we could be close to a massive-casualty world war.
10. Armageddon is upon us…do humans survive?
– Probably some in remote areas for a while.
11. How will human’s time on Earth be up?
– War, famine, disease, no medical care.
12. What is your favorite quote about time?
– “Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.”
13. What is one song that makes you time travel?
– “In the year 2525…”
14. Speaking of Time Travelers… The Doctor (Dr. Who), Time Traveller (H.G.Wells, The Time Machine), Phineas Bogg (Voyagers!), or The Traveler (Star Trek: TNG): Who would make the better traveling companion?
– Idk these peeps. I’ll take my cat. 🐱