The lovely Jay-lyn nominated me for yet another Sunshine Award and guess how many questions I have to answer? Yup. ELEVEN. 🙄🙄🙄 As per my SOP, I am not tagging anyone, but I encourage everyone who hasn’t done one of these yet to copy Jay’s questions and answer them on your own blog.
Thank you, Jay, for these great questions:
1. Do you believe in true love?
– Well, I’m not sure we all define it the same way, but do I believe that two people can, soon after meeting, discover a mutual and intensely fulfilling physical, emotional, and intellectual connection that builds into a caring and committed bond that lasts a lifetime… sure, why not? I think it has happened to other people.
2. Summer or Winter?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
– Idk, I don’t really like to travel and leave my kitty. 🐱
4. Have you ever sat in your car and cried for no reason other than being sad?
– I usually have a reason for being sad. But yes.
5. Science Fiction or Fantasy?
– Not clear on the difference here. SciFi is like Star Trek and fantasy is dragons? Can’t mix those, I suppose, but why not? I liked the original Star Trek and the movies with those characters a lot, but I also liked the one with Chris Pine (no, I don’t want to hear about his penis), but I love love love Game of Thrones. However, that’s kind of a one-off; I didn’t love dragon stuff before and I doubt I will again. So… yeah. Idk.
6. If you could be any fantasy character what type would you be?
– A dragon! Purple obviously.
7. If you discovered the secret to slowing down the aging process would you use it?
– On myself? How would that work? I’d quit aging, so I’d never retire, but my bosses would, and then I’d have to look for a new job? Gahhh. What about my kids ~ they’d age past me and die?! That sounds pretty horrible actually. 😢
8. Walking through the forest you come upon a large tree with a door in it, do you open the door?
– No, that seems like a bad idea. Might be a dragon in there.
9. If you opened the door in the above question what did you find?
– Dragon, hello.
10. If you did not open the door in question 8 why not?
– Probably a drug dealer’s stash. Best not to know or to leave fingerprints. In a novel, the protagonist would of course open the door, which would cause a cascade of unnecessary problems and then of course end in true love. But before that… ughhh drama!
11. Favorite all time Halloween costume.
– Devil with a blue dress on.