Sadje and Pensitivity tagged me for this game, so I’m combining their questions into one massive casserole here and renumbering them to make logical sense.
I’m supposed to answer these, add three more, and tag three people. This is getting ridonkulously huge, so I’m leaving it open for anyone who’d like to continue it instead of tagging more.
1. What would Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still) think of Earth if he landed today?
– Idk who he is. Odds are he’d land in an ocean, so he would think it was wet, my best guess.
2. If books’ characters were not imprisoned by their covers, which two characters would make a great couple?
– Jaime Lannister from GOT and me. Hey, I’m a character.
3. For US folks: Turkey, Ham, or Something Else on Thanksgiving? For Int’l folks: What is one food you recommend most from your country?
– I had turkey and it was meh as usual. I vastly prefer roast chicken.
4. Is there a fictional world that you actually wished existed?
– I think we should work on making this one better instead of destroying it.
5. What song always makes you smile?
– Hotel California.
6. How do you like your eggs in the morning?
– On a McMuffin.
7. After my three questions, what are your next three questions?
– Who’s on first.
8. Why do people lie and feel [averse] to telling the truth?
– Because they suck.
9. Why, in our so called progressive world, do we STILL have taboo subjects?
– See question 8.
10. Would you rather have smelly feet or bad breath?
– Smelly feet cuz I’ll just leave my sox on.
11. Have you ever spit in someone’s food? (If someone said yes, would you ever trust them to prepare your food again?)
– No! and no!
12. Do you have an opinion on garden gnomes?
– Couldn’t care less.
13. What makes you more uncomfortable, being too hot or too cold?
14. If you have siblings, do you sometimes wish you were an only child?
– I am an only.
15. What makes you really angry?
– People and their lying, including by omission of important/relevant info.
16. Why does [Superman need] a phone booth?
– Bad cell service.
17. Where does the other second sock go?
– Turns into a wire hanger.
18. Why [does] the rainbow sometimes appear in two arcs?
– Its joy is too great to be contained in one measly arc.
***Please answer these in comments even if you don’t want to do any of the others!***
19. What is your feeling about novels written in present tense?
20. How do you feel about mixed genre novels? Forex, if a novel was a romance and a detective story and had paranormal elements, would you be intrigued or turned off?
21. How do you feel about novels written entirely in first person? I realize it depends on the book, but would you be more or less likely to read it, knowing this?