Melanie suggested some fun questions for me! Thanks, M!
1. What’s your favorite holiday/celebration?
I enjoy any low key holiday when I can wear a cute kitty tee shirt and possible sparkly hat plus either go out to dinner or have a themed potluck. Not a fan of big complicated holidays that involve a lot of work.
2. Do you enjoy snow, if you have it in your area?
We do not get snow near the beach in Orange County, California (that I know of), but I enjoy looking at pics of winter scenes elsewhere. I wouldn’t mind visiting some snow again someday. Oh hi! Brrrr! Bye!
3. What do you think of the current news (generally, not today specifically)?
4. Dog or cat or guinea pig/ferret/fish/bird?
Love kitties! Doggies are nice too. If I were wealthy, I’d want a gorgeous aquarium full of beautiful fishies. Pets are a lot of work though, even cats, when they’re inside as they should be. 🐱
5. Do you like bacon?
I confess I do, but only super duper crispy bacon, almost burnt. Most places don’t make it crispy enough for me. I don’t make it at home because I don’t like my place to smell of meat. I’m fine never having it.
6. If you’re more vegan or vegetarian (someone please explain the difference. Briefly. I get confused! 😛 ) what’s your favorite veggie?
Vegans don’t eat or use any products from animals; vegetarians just don’t eat meat. I don’t eat much meat these days, but I’m not vegetarian. I might go a few weeks with no meat, but then I’ll have an Egg McMuffin. My favorite veggies are mushrooms, beets (roasted), zucchini, and spinach!
7. Sunshine or rain/snow?
I like sunny days, but rain is good for us, so I don’t mind it. Mostly I enjoy overcast days without blindingly bright light.
8. Frozen treat on a hot day?
I love an iced mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks with whipped cream. Yummy! Frozen lemonade is fab too, but it has to be at the fair. My friend told me a few years ago you can buy them at the grocery store and they don’t cost $6.00 per little cup, but I want to overpay AT THE FAIR! 🤣
9. Do you have a favorite type of tree?
Yes, a weeping willow. We had one in our backyard in New Jersey and it was awesome.
10. What generational nomenclature do you use? (explanation: which generation’s lingo do you most identify with? Or are you a linguist who embraces ALL the words from every generation? )
I love words, but I was a teenager in the 1970s, so I probably use lingo from that era the most, including a lot of swearing (I try not to here). It’s all good, and I like to keep up even if I don’t use whatever is current.
Great questions! 😻
Image from Bitmoji.
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.