Di @ Pensitivity101 is helping out again this week with Melanie’s Share Your World. Thanks Di! Let’s get started…
1. Do you prefer to live in a single story property like a bungalow, a high rise apartment, or a house?
Currently, I live in a third-floor condo and I enjoy the relative quiet and security up here, a bit away from the street and parking lot. I can hear people in the pool, but the noise is distant and doesn’t bother me. I don’t think I’d want a first-floor apartment, nor would I want something way high up in the sky. I don’t mind a house, but it’s more work with gardening and such. Plus you have to worry more about security. Of course, when I win the Mega-Millions, I won’t need to concern myself with such trivialities as an alarm system, for I will have staff like they do at Downton Abbey.
2. If you won a large amount of money on the lottery, would you want publicity or keep things quiet and low key?
I can’t imagine why anyone would deliberately publicize a lottery win, though you also have to be careful how you go about protecting your privacy (lottery lawyer convicted).
3. How do you like your eggs? (No, this is not a trick question)
I often poach a couple eggs to have with toast. This isn’t my favorite way to have eggs, but it is the most nutritious as I don’t add anything to them. Sometimes though I get crazy and make scrambled eggs in melted butter with shredded cheese, which is so yummy! Naturally, my favorite way to eat eggs is when they’re baked into a cake.
4. If cars were no longer available, what would be your choice of transport?
I took the train to visit my daughter a couple months ago and it was very efficient, so I guess I’d do that. Of course, I’d have to find a way to get to the train station and from the station to my destination. Back in Chicago, all this was pretty easy due to convenient transit schedules for buses and trains, but I don’t think it would be that easy here in SoCal.
5. Gratitude section: I’m very grateful for the improved sleep I’ve been having the last several nights and I sure hope that continues!
©️2022 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted.