I was gonna keep today pure for my last post on A2Z Eagles (please note that I did not say my last post ever on the Eagles), but Linda generously gave us zip/zero/zilch for Stream of Consciousness Saturday, and I could not resist.
So, without further ado, here is the latest list of things I give zero zip zilch f*cks about, in no particular order. This crap has been saturating the “news” and my social media feeds all week, and I simply wish it would disappear.
1. Elon Musk buying Twitter, opining on free speech, shooting off rockets, or any other damn thing regarding his bloated ego-fest.
2. Anything Kardashian.
3. That stupid effing Oscars slap, people’s reactions to it, and reactions to reactions. Jesus, get a life already!
4. Social media freak-outs over so-called micro-aggressions, such as pronoun misuse, when there are actual problems in the world.
5. Disney World, which is too expensive for average families anyway (over $100 each to walk in the door). Disneyland is the same, which is why I never go.
6. Florida news generally, except for cool pics of gators.
7. Wordle scores. I’m now immune from joining in, but that doesn’t mean it has ceased being irritating to see those stupid squares.
8. Celebrity gossip generally, like the Depp trial ~ massive eye-roll at people feeling compelled to take sides between these two wackadoos.
©️2022 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted.