Melanie serves up more spooky Q’s for Halloween week!
1. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
2. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
There are multiple dimensions. Not sure about m-worlds, though I am openminded due to not knowing enough about physics to offer an opinion (I know this should never stop you on the internet).
3. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
No, but not because of “ghosts” ~ I wouldn’t want to run into scary humans doing drug deals or whatever thing there.
4. What is the most frightening book you’ve ever read?
Any history book.
5. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), which would you pick out of the five choices?
Black cat! The others shouldn’t be pets, except possibly a rat (ick).
This week I am grateful for rain, which we sorely need in California. I hope there are no mudslides or other bads because of it. Drive safely!
Image from Melanie.
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon. Thank you.