Me, in Buffalo, NY, which is only slightly colder than Chicago.
1. Did you know your current significant other? No. I met him in December 2011 at the Orange County Animal Shelter.
2. Make and year of car? Whatever would start at 40 below zero.
3. What kind of job? Babysitting, then K-Mart cashier.
4. Where did you live? Siberia aka Chicago suburbs.
5. Were you popular? Everyone was jealous of my awesomeness and avoided me.
6. Were you in choir? As if.
7. Ever get suspended from school? No.
8. If you could, would you go back? Barf.
9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with? Prom, lol.
10. Did you skip school? Of course.
11. Go to all the football games? LOL!
12. Favorite subject? Math.
13. Do you still have your yearbooks? Nope.
14. Did you follow the career path you planned? Didn’t plan, which was a mistake.
15. Did you have a class ring? God, no.
16. Still close with your best friend? Actually we recently emailed.
17. Who was your favorite teacher? All the weird math dudes. And Mr. Foreman, the creative writing teacher.
18. What was your style? Jeans and ten million sweaters.
19. Favorite shoes? Boots, obviously.
21. Favorite music? Top 40.
22. High school hair? Long & boring, same as now.
23. What kind of cologne/perfume? Don’t remember.
24. How old when graduated? 18.
25. Did you play a sport? One guess.
Image is mine.
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon. Thank you.