Hi, it’s me ~ Gatsby. Mommy is busy, so she said I have to answer these questions from Fandango even though I was taking a nap in the closet.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Sure, give me a chunk and I’ll bat it under the fridge.
2. Coke or Pepsi?
No thanks. Water is my bev.
3. Do you own a gun?
My claws and teeth are enough.
4. What flavor of Kool-aid?
5. Hot dogs?
Dogs are dumb, whether hot or cold.
6. Favorite TV show?
I prefer silence so I can hear any bug that needs killing.
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
Of course. I usually chat with them around 2AM.
8. What do you drink in the morning?
9. Can you do a push-up? A single push up?
I can do lots of push-ups and all sorts of athletic maneuvers. I’m in great shape!
10. Favorite Jewelry?
All of it. Leave it out at your peril.
11. Favorite Hobby?
12. Do you have ADD?
Well, I can stay very focused on one spot for a very long time unless… BUG! String! Someone touched my tail!
13. Do you wear glasses?
No, but I’m happy to bite yours.
14. Favorite cartoon character?
Felix the Cat.
15. Three things you did today?
Ate a crunchy, snuggled with Mommy, went back to sleep.
16. Three drinks you drink regularly?
Water x 3.
17. Current movies?
Mommy saw Yesterday yesterday and loved it [on June 29, 2019].
18. Do you believe in magic?
Kitties are magical!
19. Favorite place to be?
20. How did you ring in the New Year?
21. Travel? Where would you go?
I don’t like to go anywhere and neither does Mommy.
22. Name five people who will most likely read this?
Mommy, Fandango, Keera, Sadje, Jim.
23. Favorite movie?
24. Favorite color?
I don’t see colors.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
They don’t sound cozy, but I could claw them up, which would be fun.
26. Can you whistle?
No, but I can howl like a wolf.
27. Where are you now?
29. Favorite food?
30. Least favorite chore?
I beg your pardon. Chores are for peasants!
31. Best job you can think of?
32. What’s in your pockets?
You mean the big pocket under the sofa? Pens that Rawry sent. Chapstick. Empty toilet paper holders. My fluffy toys.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
I’m happy when Mommy plays with me.
34. Favorite animal?
35. What’s your most recent injury?
Mommy keeps me safe, so I never have any.
36. How many TV’s are in your house?
37. Worst pain ever?
When my food bowl was 3/4 empty.
38. Do you like to dance?
Sure! I have mad moves to my own music.
39. Are your parents still alive?
I don’t know.
40. Do you enjoy camping?
I’m not allowed outside.
Image is mine.
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon. Thank you.