Dr. Tanya continues her #5Things series by asking what are our favorite cold remedies. Here are some things I do to feel better…
1. Medicine. I’m a huge fan of helpful drugs, such as decongestants, ibuprofen, cough drops, etc.
2. Hot tea. I drink this multiple times a day anyway, but it’s especially comforting when I’m sick.
3. Hot soup. I’m not normally much of a soup fan except when sick. Then it’s the best thing in the world. I like Campbell’s chicken soup with big fat noodles or Progresso’s Manhattan clam chowder.
4. Cozy blankets. I’m always cold anyway.
5. Mindless TV. When I’m not feeling well, I want to cuddle up in a blanket, drink hot tea, and watch dumb romcoms.
That’s it! Stay well, peeps. 💕
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.