Rory has a new series of questions for us…
1. Who was your favourite cartoon character when you were a growing up?
Tennessee Tuxedo (voiced by Don Adams of Get Smart).
2. Have you ever had a crush on someone as an adult?
Of course! But not for a long time…
3. Night or Day Time which is best for you and why?
Daytime. I get up very early and am tired at night.
4. Have you ever had sex in deep snow as opposed to a light frosting?
5. What are three of your weirdest quirks?
Counting, matching, symmetry.
6. Can you sum up your personal life for the year 2020 using only 7 words?
Boring. And I like it like that.
7. What’s the most embarassing position you have ever been stuck in?
Trapped in a glass elevator at Water Tower Place in Chicago with everyone staring at us.
8. Some words simply roll off your tongue as if they were honey, what are three of your favourite words?
Seashells, lavender, lemonade.
9. What sweety things do you like to consume for pleasure?
10. Do you currently have a favourited song and if so what is it?
“Hotel California” by the Eagles.
11. PJ’s, Tee shirt and shorts, Naked or Other – What is your preference?
Yoga pants and a tee (plus a sweatshirt in winter). I dress for bed as though I might have to run outside in an earthquake.
12. What is your most favoured breakfast dish?
An Egg McMuffin from McDonald’s.
13. Which colour is best worn to display your passion with life?
14. If you had to be soaked in a liquid that wasn’t water, what would you choose and why?
Bailey’s Irish Creme because yum…
15. Underwear or Commando?
Undies, of course. 🙄
16. Which bed size do you prefer for whatever – Single, Twin, Bunks, Double, King, Queen or Other – and why?
Double is perfect for me and my kitty. The larger ones take up too much room space. A twin would be okay too.
17. How quick are you to react to no warning, last minute moments?
Badly. I hate them.
18. You have just woken up …. the first thing you do is?
Grab my phone.
©️2021 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.