Rory’s done it again, peeps ~ given us 12 wacky questions, that is! Please note that my title reflects only how many “12 Bloggerz” I have participated in, not how many exist. 😜
1. When not specifically following ‘set’ directions everyone has a favourited direction they prefer to walk in – which is yours left or right and why do you think you always want to go that direction first?
Right. Because I’m right. Also, I’m right-handed. In Australia, I’d likely go left… and probably be bitten by some nasty venomous creature. 🐍
2. What’s the creepiest thing that has ever happened to you – irrelevant to your personal beliefs – just something that creeped you out – and yet you simply couldn’t explain it?
All this grey hair and cellulite lately… what is happening omg?!
3. Who are your top five actors/actresses and what is special about them to you?
Robert DeNiro, Meryl Streep, Al Pacino, Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock. They’re great, that’s why.
4. Which prompts do you participate in weekly with your blog – please list?
I host the Monday Peeve and Thursday Inspo. I almost always participate in Jim Adams’ Song Lyric Sunday, Melanie’s Share Your World, Fandango’s Provocative Question, and Linda’s SOC Saturday. Other prompts I do as time and mood permit.
5. Have you taken the 16 Personalities Test and if so – what Personality Type are you and how accurate is it to you?
Free Personality Test
I just took it, not realizing it was a Meyers-Brigg thing. Again, I confirmed I’m an INFJ. Supposedly, this is the rarest type ~ the Advocate. Some of the description fits me and some doesn’t. I am introverted and passionate and picky, but I have no interest in any of the “helping” careers. They have way too much contact with people.
6. Are you easily embarrassed – when was the last time for you?
Yes. Too embarrassed to say…
7. Has anything shocked you in the last 6 weeks to the point where you have gasped out aloud – if so what was it and if not, then when was the last time you were terribly shocked by something?
Yes, last week at my daughter’s. We thought we saw a giant bug on her wall, but it was just two spiders tangled up. 🕷🕷
8. If you have one what is your signature dish and if you don’t have one what would you love to be able to cook wonderfully well?
I like to make layered bean dip for parties.
9. Strangest or wildest place you ever had the most amazing sex in or on maybe, even around …….?
10. Why is it healthy to flirt with people you have no intention of doing the naughty with and how often do you flirt with people you know or even don’t know?
Because flirting can be creative and fun. I don’t do much of it these days though.
11. Can you list 9 things that you can ride in, on or with?
Car, train, bus, trolley, scooter, surfboard, horse, camel, elephant. 🐘
12. Are you on Santa’s Naughty or Good list and if you are – what have you asked for from either?
Good List. I would like socks, thank you!
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.