Happy Thanksgiving week! Melanie has new questions for us to ponder as we get ready to nom…
1. What is worse than a dentist with bad breath?
One who doesn’t use anesthesia! Seriously though, I once had a hygienist who lectured me about the devil while she was working on my teeth. That was disturbing… 😬
2. Have you ever been rejected by someone that you liked, or been told that you were not good enough for somebody else?
Four years ago this week I was dumped by someone I’d been dating for a few months. We had made T-day plans and vacation plans too. I really liked him despite the fact that he’d been a jerk ~ he had apologized for that, and I forgave him. He basically said I wasn’t good enough for him because while he’d spent a bunch of money on our dates, I hadn’t baked cookies for him. He also said that the fact I was 3 years older bothered him. This all triggered me into a depression, not so much due to missing him or anything like that, but because my judgment was/is so fucking bad in this area. I should never have gotten together with him in the first place much less accepted his phony apology.
3. Did you ever want to have toast for breakfast, only to find that all your bread was covered in green mold?
No. But last week I didn’t seal my cheddar cheese properly and it got all dried out.
4. Did you ever sneeze so hard that your whole body hurt?
My whole body hurts every time I sneeze. It jerks my owie back, which begins shooting pain all over.
5. Did you ever buy clothing on the internet that did not fit, but you wore them anyway, since you didn’t want to pay the $5 shipping charge to send them back?
No. I’ll send them back, or, if they’re cheap, I’ll donate them. This rarely happens though since I know my size pretty well.
6. As a nod to the upcoming American Thanksgiving Holiday which happens this Thursday, please share in the Gratitude Section anything you might be thankful for this particular November.
I’m always grateful for my family, and this year I’m especially grateful for my lovely roomie too.
Stay safe, everyone! 💛🧡🤎
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.