Carol Anne @ Therapy Bits tagged me for this challenge. Seems like a good exercise to switch my focus to joy instead of the usual gloom & doom.
1. Gatsby, of course! He’s small, he’s joyful, and he’s a snuggly cuddle-bug. 💖
2. A hot shower. Helps to get rid of some of my aches so I can start the day feeling better.
3. My morning coffee, so good. ☕️
4. Jigsaw puzzles on my phone. 🧩
5. My new Lenovo Yoga laptop which is so light, fast, and easy to use.
6. My grandchildren! They’re still very small and super adorable. 💖💖
7. Texting with my daughters during the day to stay connected.
8. Peanut butter cups! 😋
9. Finding a powerful little poem on Twitter.
10. Writing poetry!
11. Amusing wordplay.
12. Music music music! 🎶🎶🎶
13. The scent of fresh basil. 🌿
14. Making a perfect grilled cheese.
15. Fun prompts from blogging buddies!
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.