Dr. Tanya continues her #5Things series by asking about our favorite burgers this week.
1. My most favorite burger isn’t on a bun ~ it’s a patty melt! Burger patties with grilled onions and melted cheese on grilled rye bread. Traditional cheese is Swiss, but I don’t like Swiss. American cheese, please! Mr. Food shares this image.
2. My next favorite burger is on a bun, but it’s a portobello mushroom not a hamburger patty. I like cheese on this one too, along with sauce. This one I found on Foodie Crush has avocado chimichurri. Not sure what that is, but it looks delicious!
3. Staying in the veggie family, next up is a burger I do at home. It’s a spicy black bean burger… and I like to melt a blob of brie cheese on it, yummm! Serve with pickles on a toasted English muffin. So good. Also good with guacamole if I don’t have brie. (Image from Target.)
4. Back to mushrooms… I occasionally grab a Five Guys beef burger with American cheese, pickles, mustard, ketchup, and a pile of grilled mushrooms. Mmm… (Image found on Reddit.)
5. Finally… a Bic Mac! Yep, I really do like these, though I don’t have them very often. So tasty. (Image from McDonald’s.)
And there you have it. Now you can go on with your day… betcha might feel like a burger later, huh? I know I will! 😋
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.