Happy Moonday! Hope your air isn’t as horrible as California’s. Melanie continues with a double dose of Q’s for this week…
Roger’s Magical, Mystical Questions:
1. You have just been gifted a magic wand that specializes in completing household chores. You can request the completion of only two household chores. Which chores would you assign your wand to complete?
Wax the car! Paint the house! But seriously, since California is my home, I think this wand should magically clean our air from smoke and our water from pollution.
2. At the local Wizards-R-Us store there was a sale on handshake shockers, instant darkness pellets, and levitation pills. Which of these ‘party thrillers’ are you more likely to purchase?
Hello darkness, my old friend…
3. In the alley behind Wizards-R-Us, there was a tradesman selling a Love Potion. The sales pitch was too much for you and you yielded and purchased one vial. What do you do with it?
Pour it on a lottery ticket.
4. You are the Great Clearinghouse Winner of a new ‘good luck’ potion – Felix Felicis. It has to be used within the next thirty days or its potency becomes diminished. Do you use it? Do you give it to a friend in need?
Give it to a daughter.
Melanie’s Mundane Muggle Questions:
5. If everyone spoke their mind, would this world be a better or worse place? Why?
Worse. Just look at Twitter and FB! Yuck. People need to relearn what polite topics of conversation are. Hint: not religion and politics. The world doesn’t need to see all your ugly and hateful feelings… repress those suckers.
6. Can achieving nothing make a person happy?
By “a person,” I take it to mean me, and I say no. People who answer yes aren’t homeless and starving.
7. How do you know if you love someone enough to marry them?
You don’t, nor is there any guarantee they’ll love you till they (or you) die. It’s always a gamble.
GRATITUDE SECTION (as always this is optional)
Please feel free to write about or share an image of something you’re grateful for!
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.
Images credited to Melanie and Bitmoji