Dr. Tanya continues her prompt this week asking about the #5Things I absolutely must have in my kitchen.
I’ve actually lived without a dishwasher, fridge, and microwave at various times, but not all three at once…
1. Fridge. I like milk in coffee/tea and a place to store veggies, condiments, and leftovers, not to mention a freezer for ice and veggie burgers.
2. A sink with hot and cold water. I don’t use bottled water, so I need water for my iced teas and hot drinks too. And kitties need fresh water. I don’t mind washing dishes in nice hot water, so I’ll leave off a dishwasher (rarely use mine). 🐱🐱
3. A microwave. Yep, I have gone without, but that’s no fun. I’d rather have this than a stove/oven if I have to choose!
4. Mugs for hot tea/coffee. Can put cold drinks, soup, ice cream, cereal, etc., in them as well. I could exist with paper plates and plastic utensils, though I’d cringe at all the waste, but I need my mugs.
5. Now I’m stuck. If I say a pan to make a grilled cheese, then what about a stove? If I say a stove, but have no pans, what good is that? Eff them both… I’ll make quesadillas in the microwave and choose something else for the last item. How about this?
Mmm, now I’m hungry…
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.