Dr. Tanya returns with a #5Things prompt for us. This week it’s about sandwiches, which is a tasty topic indeed. No burgers allowed in this one, since they’ll have their own day. Here are mine…
1. Lox and cream cheese on a bagel with capers (tomato and onion optional). This has been a top fave of mine forever, and I often eat it open-faced. I like an onion bagel for this, but plain or sesame is okay too.
2. Grilled cheese and tomato on rye bread. So, so yummy!
3. The old trusty peanut butter and jam! My favorite jam is blackberry, but strawberry is good too. Either wheat or white bread is fab for this sandwich.
4. Tuna! Okay, this one is a bit of a cheat. One, I don’t mix my tuna with mayo ~ instead I use guacamole. Two, I like this mashed up in a warm flour tortilla. It’s my latest invention and it’s delicious.
5. Egg salad with sweet and spicy pickle slices. I do use a little mayo for my egg salad, BUT! I also use mustard. Yep, I’m weird. What kind of bread? Rye again or whole wheat.
Sorry, I don’t have pics of the last two.
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.