Say what? I love summer! 🌻 But Dr. Tanya wants me to come up with 5 Things I Hate for her continuing prompt. I suppose I can spend days pondering this topic… psyche! I’ve already thought of ’em, neener!
1. Air conditioning. Just when it’s nice and warm, allowing me to bounce out of the house in short sleeves, crazy people insist on blasting freezing cold AC everywhere. 🥶 So, even on the hottest days, I have to bring a sweater with me. Annoy!
2. Gross men without shirts. Gah!
3. Traffic clogging up Pacific Coast Highway, and I can’t use it, bleh.
4. Amateur fireworks going off every night around the 4th. So dumb and irritating.
5. It’s over too soon, wah. Nice long days full of sun are already too short in August, and soon it’ll be dark early again. 😢
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.