Thanks to Sandmanjazz for nominating me as an Outstanding Blogger! Yay awards! Oh wait, I don’t do blog awards these days, but I will answer SMJ’s interesting questions.
1. What is your position on School Uniform?
– I’m pro uniform. I know, I know, that doesn’t seem to jive with my usual ideas about creativity and free expression. But sometimes one must be practical. Kids are too distracted imo by each other’s clothing (or lack of) and other embellishments to focus on academics. A dress code will help refocus them. Plus, it will also help to erase some of the stratification among haves and have-nots.
2. Do you prefer paper books or a kindle, and why?
– I actually prefer my Kindle now. It took me a long time to adapt, but now I have, and I appreciate the reduction in waste and clutter. I enjoy the bookmark feature to easily return to pages to ponder. And I like the fact that I can go to bed, turn off the light, and read until sleepy via the light from the Kindle.
3. If you were if charge of your Country, what would be your first act in office? (Resignation is not an option)
– Appoint a bunch of smart, competent people to advise me in every area.
4. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life and why?
– Dulla McBoring. Speaks for itself! 🤣
5. Do think it is a good or bad idea for a writer to use a pen name for different genres/styles of book?
– Supposedly it’s a good idea because of our obsession with labeling people and putting them in categories. If a romance writer decides to write a war history, she won’t be taken seriously unless she nyms up. I wish things were different and we didn’t have to worry about labels. But they aren’t and we do.
6. Do you enjoy spicy food?
– I do not. I’m very sensitive to spice and only enjoy mild flavorings in most cases. I used to put wasabi on sushi/sashimi (gave up eating raw fish since), which didn’t bother me like other spices do. But as far as chilies and other mouth blasters, ack no thanks! I even have to be careful with normal black pepper or else I get a tummy ache.
7. What would you want your Epitaph to say?
– “I’ll be back!” 👻
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.
Image credits ~ Bitmoji