I found this fun challenge at Sandmanjazz. As I did with the books (not the bingo, but the 30 days), I’m going to do these movies in blocks. So instead of a post a day for 30 days, I’ll have 6 posts total. Here’s my sixth and final set of films…
26. Young Frankenstein makes me happy. I rewatch it frequently and it’s just as funny each time. Instant mood-lifter! 🤣🤣🤣
27. Not a huge fan of the superhero genre, but The Dark Knight was excellent.
28. The Little Shop of Horrors changed my life. I saw it outdoors in a park in Pasadena with a man I was falling in love with. It was at the end of (what I considered) a perfect day together. But after that day, he treated me horribly, ghosted me on Thanksgiving, and texted me months later with a bunch of crap about how I had failed him. This caused me to spiral into a depression, although I realize I am responsible for my own reactions to the behavior of others. A good lesson from the film is that the most innocuous seeming things (or people) can turn into monsters. Beware! Another lesson is that depression too is a ravenous monster, never satisfied, consuming all your hope and joy. I was lucky mine faded with time.
29. I loved Saturday Night Fever so much I didn’t want it to end. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
30. Grease has a beautiful ending. Love to rewatch that one too. Musicals rock! 🎶
This has been another super fun challenge! Thanks for reading along. 🙂
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.