I found this fun challenge at Sandmanjazz. As I did with the books (not the bingo, but the 30 days), I’m going to do these movies in blocks. So instead of a post a day for 30 days, I’ll have 6 posts total. Here’s my third set of films…
11. Every romcom makes me silently cheer with happiness when things work out. You’ve Got Mail is a great example of this.
12. The Hotel Budapest was confusing imo.
13. Under the Tuscan Sun gave me a craving to visit Italy. And whenever I see Hugh Grant on the screen, I’d like to travel to England…
14. Generally, I won’t watch sports movies, but I loved Moneyball (about baseball). It helped that Brad Pitt starred.
15. Philomena was an incredibly sad movie, but super great. Of course! Judi Dench stars in it.
See ya next round! 🙂
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.