I found this fun challenge at Sandmanjazz. As I did with the books (not the bingo, but the 30 days), I’m going to do these movies in blocks. So instead of a post a day for 30 days, I’ll have 6 posts total. Here’s my first set of films…
1. The first movie I remember seeing in a cinema was The Sound of Music. I was about 5 years old. I loved it then and I love it now. Wonderful music. Julie Andrews was spectacular. ❤️🎶
2. I didn’t watch films on repeat as a child. We saw movies once each and then walked back 5 miles in the snow to huddle in front of our black and white television.
3. A film that makes me LOL to this day is My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It’s hysterical!
4. The Big Short begins with “the” and is an excellent movie besides. I just adore Steve Carell. (Not in Space Force though. I really wanted to like it, but meh.)
5. I always say Alex & Emma is underrated. It’s a super funny movie about writer’s block… and it’s also a romcom. I pretty much love any movie with Kate Hudson.
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.