Dr. Tanya returns with the #5Things topic for today: 5 things I enjoyed doing during the lockdown.
1. Nothing! That’s right ~ I enjoyed doing nothing for a while. I’d been super tired, without a real vacation for years, so it was lovely just to chill. 🥰
2. Reading! I’ve read several books over the last few months. It’s been great to have the time to participate in some fun reading challenges. 📚
3. Writing! I’m pleased to announce that I’ve made significant progress on my novel Ghosted. 👻
4. Organizing! I bought lucite holders from Target and straightened up all the junk in my bathroom. Rearranged some other misc stuff as well. 👍🏻
5. Bonding! Spending so much time at home has allowed my roommate’s cat to become more comfortable with me. She hangs out with me now while I’m at my laptop. Of course, my own kitty has had more quality time with me too. 🐱
Here she is, purring on my lap. ❤️❤️❤️
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon
Images from Bitmoji and me.