Let me know what you decide, okay? In the meantime, imma answer the questions…
1. Okay, you write a blog, so do you also play word games of any kind?
Yes, all of them. Not at the same time, of course, but if it’s a word game, I’ve likely tried it, or some variation. Right now, on my phone, I have Wordscapes, which has pretty backgrounds and relaxing sounds. It’s too easy though.
2. Do you have any other type of creative outlet besides writing? Art, sewing, photography, jewelry making, etc.?
I’ve done all of that. I used to love baking and cake decorating. I also did lots of needlework pictures and pillows. I tried to start a tee shirt painting biz but got a hurty wrist and had to stop. My hands are achy lately, so I haven’t been doing any crafts at all. 😢
3. Do you listen to anything while you write or does it need to be quiet?
I prefer quiet.
4. Are you an avid book reader?
I go in phases. This year I’ve only read 19 books so far.
5. Name a country you would love to visit if the world wasn’t shut down because of the virus.
6. Have you ever written a poem about someone and gave it to them?
Yes, as jokes and seriously. I’ve also written loads of poems about people that I haven’t shown them. Here’s my favorite one.
7. Is there an author (living or dead) that you would love to sit down and talk to for an hour?
8. Have you ever met a fellow blogger or interacted off WordPress?
I’ve met a few.
9. Cake or pie?
Yes, please… coconut cake / cherry pie.
10. Coffee or tea?
Coffee in the morning / tea the rest of the day.
11. What is the strangest movie you have ever seen?
When I was 11, my parents took me to see Greaser’s Palace in NYC, which traumatized me. I still think about it occasionally.
12. What lessons have you learnt from C-19?
Nothing, except to double down on what I was already inclined to do.
13. What values do you live by?
Family first. Prioritize work and my peace of mind. Try to tune out the negativity and craziness of other people.
14. What is your favorite movie?
15. Whom have you loved unconditionally?
Only my children.
16. Your dreams in life?
Happy, healthy children. Being financially secure. Writing a lot!
17. Do you like citrus flavoring?
Yes to lemon and lime. Not a fan of orange usually. Pineapple is good with coconut.
18. What is your remedy for the hiccups?
Holding my breath.
19. Are you lucky?
I think “luck” happens when I’m careful to avoid doing stupid things. So, it depends on the day… 🤣🍀
20. Barefoot or wearing something on your feet?
I like socks!
Images from Bitmoji.
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.