Rory wants to know 7 things that make me happy & 7 things that make me unhappy. Then he wants me to define happiness, save the whales, and cure cancer. Let’s get started, shall we? 😀
Happy Things. Here I’m going to put stuff that makes me personally happy, not stuff I might read about regarding others. Like I love when I see stories of firemen rescuing kitties from trees! Nuh-uh. That doesn’t count here. It’s not direct. We gotta narrow this thing down. Same goes for the next list, or else it’ll be full of all the bad news in the world and nothing about me.
1. When someone pays me for my writing or spends their money to read something I wrote. 🎉
2. When someone leaves a public positive review of something I wrote or my writing in general. ❤️
3. When someone says I’m funny (without hoping to get laid or anything like that).
4. When I spend time with my children. Meant to put this one first, oopsy! 🤣
5. When I have a productive day at work.
6. When I have a productive writing day.
7. When I write something particularly good (either poetic or funny or profound or whatever). 😎
1. When I get nothing done. 😡
2. When there’s a lot of noise. 😱
3. When someone is a jerk on the road.
4. When people demand things of me (who aren’t related to me or paying me).
5. When I have a big f*cking migraine. 🤯
6. Spam, fraud, robocalls, and all that sh!t.
7. Things that don’t work right especially when they interfere with work or writing. Rawr!
So, I think we can sum this up by saying that Paula is happy when she can write and Paula is unhappy when things interfere with writing.
Images from Google and Bitmoji.
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.