1. Where is your usual location for meeting friends?
Before the lockdown, we used to have dinner at various local restaurants a couple times per month, and usually once a month there was a game night at someone’s home.
2. What is your favourite time of the day and has it changed recently due to current events?
I have become an “afternoon person.” I usually have the most energy then and feel my best. This has gradually changed from being a “morning person” over the past decade.
3. What do you find embarrassing to talk or write about?
[Or do you not suffer with this?]
I’ve quit discussing in depth how I’ve failed at every romantic relationship or attempt thereof. It’s not really all their fault.
4. What will you NEVER write about?
I don’t write much about work.
5. Do you ever read erotic fiction or exotic literature of another kind?
I used to, but it’s become tedious unless it’s part of a real story, which it usually isn’t.
6. How confident are you about …. you?
It varies. I know we’re supposed to say RAH RAH CONFIDENT! But that’s BS. Everyone makes mistakes, including me. I recognize them and I apologize for them. I don’t see others doing so much of this, so in a weird, twisted way, this makes me feel superior. I’m so cool with myself and my imperfect humanness that I can say hey I’m gonna screw up again and that’s okay. I see others strutting around with their memes and their fragile egos calling everyone else “stupid” for disagreeing with anything, and I smirk at them. Oo rant! 😜
7. Do you think in today’s digital climate with social media and so on … that people have too much to say and that they should be quieter or that people still are not talking enough?
They should definitely STFU… so they could hear what I have to say. I mean, really! 🤣
8. Do you censor your own writing before publishing?
[As in prevent yourself from writing or expressing certain things the way you really want to?]
Well, duh. If I didn’t, everything would be a rant.
9. If you weren’t already you upon waking to a new day, who would you want to be the next time you wake up?
Someone without headaches and other chronic pain! 😡
10. Have you done everything with your life you set out to when younger or are there still things you wish to achieve?
No. I meant to find my soul mate or life partner or however you wish to term the person you feel good sharing everything with, but I failed at that, and it was the most important thing. Raising great kids was also important, but now they’re on their own and I’m alone. 😢
11. What do you use when creating your blog posts and what would you sing the praises of with regards the creation of written content as opposed to a desktop or a laptop?
[If you do use a Desktop or a Laptop please also let me know]
Mostly the WordPress app for iPhone.
12. Do you give your readership what they want or what they need? What do you as a content writer and creator get from that for you?
I write what I want. I don’t know what my readers need. They seemed to enjoy dating stories, but I don’t have any more.
Written for Rory’s 12 Bloggerz.
Images from Bitmoji.
©️2020 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.