Fandango tagged me to answer these and who can resist a tag from Fandango? And on Friday the 13th to boot? 😱
10 “briefly explain” questions:
1. What really makes you angry?
-Tailgating, rude and dangerous drivers in general, spammers/scammers, child and pet abusers, racism/antisemitism, incorrect apostrophes, idiots who disagree with me about anything and then refuse to see the light after a reasonable explanation ughhh hate, technology that doesn’t work right omg why do we have to keep turning things off and on that drives me out of my mind!!!
2. What is your favorite food that you can not do with out?
-Why are these words bro ken like this? I am not one of those silly people who are so dependent on a particular food that I’d die without it. That’s ridiculous. 🙄 Of course, I do require my Constant Comment black tea flavored with orange spice several times a day but that is entirely different.
3. What is your biggest fear?
-Parasites, heights, tsunamis, something bad happening to my family, ID theft, stock market crash, kitty escaping, being sued for some dumbfuckery, car accident, losing my phone gahhh!
4. What has been your biggest accomplishment this year?
-Not committing homicide.
5. If you could live any where in the world, where would that be?
-Adorable secluded house full of cats halfway between my two daughters (Santa Barbara or a little north of there idk).
6. What is your favorite method to relieve stress?
-Throwing things away, cleaning, making lists, etc.
7. Would you rather live on the Moon or on Mars for two years?
8. What is your favorite type of weather?
-Mild, 70s, not windy.
9. What is your favorite sport to play or watch?
-Not a sports person at all, but ice skating is pretty to watch. I’ll play pool if it’s free.
10. Do you enjoy creative efforts to attract readers to your blog?
-I write what I want. People can read it or not. The only thing I’ve changed over the years is to cut back a bit on the swearing.
10 “this or that” questions:
1. Beach or Mountains?
-Beach when it’s not crowded.
2. Fish or fried chicken wings?
3. Sydney or Rio De Janeiro?
4. Swimming or climbing hills?
5. Steak or Lamb?
6. Summer or Winter?
7. Countryside or city?
8. Spring or Autumn?
9. Political Science or Statistics?
-Poetry and math.
10. A Train or Airplane Ride?
I’m supposed to tag peeps now, but idk who hasn’t been tagged already. I’ll throw some out there and see what happens…
Images from Google and Bitmoji
©️2019 Paula Light and Light Motifs II. No unauthorized use permitted. Please check out Paula’s books for sale on Amazon.