Di at Pensitivity101 has kindly included me in this challenge, the details of which are as follows:
Hello friends, nice to meet you all again. All the bloggers at WordPress are friends. Right? No doubt. So, being friends we should know each other. So, here’s a game for all my friends so that we all can know each other better.
Here’s a list of questions given below. You need to frame a blog post and answer those questions. Invite any of your five favorite fun loving bloggers and spread the game. Let’s know each other better.
1. Title the blog post as “Wanna know you better!!” (try to make your post pictorial as this will make it look interesting)
2. Mention Riya’s blog and the one who nominated you.
3. Copy all the questions and answer them one by one.
4. You may create your own questions for your targets (it will be fun).
5. Pass the game as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post.
So, here we go then.
What really makes you angry?
– So many things! I’ll grab something out of the mad hat… tailgating omg!
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
– Lunch! 😂
What is your biggest fear?
– Car accident.
What has been your best moment this year?
– People seemed to like my little speech last weekend at my daughter’s wedding, so I’ll say that. 💖
If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
How do you relieve stress?
– Retreat. Be alone. Make lists. Read. Write.
Would You Rather Go To Space Or To The Bottom Of The Ocean?
What’s your favorite season?
What’s your favorite sports?
Did you like Riya’s blog ?
– Have never been, but appreciate the cleverness of linking to it three times in these questions. I need to step up my marketing game one of these days. Some people might not even know that I have poetry for sale as Paula Light, and sexy romances (short and full-length) on offer as Anna Fondant!
Now, 10 this or that questions:
(Paula’s preferences are in bold)
What would you prefer?
Beach or mountains
Ice cream or milkshakes
New York or Paris
Ugly genius or Good looking stupid
Pizza or Burger
Summer or Winter
City or Village
Spring or Autumn
Mathematics or Science
Train or Aeroplane
I’ve done my bit, and in the spirit of the game, my five nominees are:
Di added this question:
Do you enjoy challenges like this?
– I didn’t mind this one because it wasn’t too intrusive and I got to stick my bitmojis in it. Love them! The problem for me is that these things increase exponentially and my blog’s focus is fiction writing and poetry. I don’t want question type posts to dominate the site. So, it does become an issue when the tags pile up (I see another one lurking in my notifications 😱).
I’ll add a question too! So much excitement.
Don’t forget to leave a review!