Lovely Linda has lavished me with a Liebster! Thank you so much, Linda! 💖
First, I’m to present 11 facts about myself. Yes, the dreaded 11… why 11? I don’t know. But there’s nothing to be done about it. Off we go.
1. I’m a single mom of two fabulous adult daughters, and I do take a lot of credit for the fact that they’re both wonderful people.
2. I’ve worked for the same company for 18 years.
3. I’ve been married and divorced twice.
4. I was born in Sleepy Hollow, NY, but I never saw the Headless Horseman.
5. I lived in Chicago, IL for several years, and it was freezing. 🥶
6. I tried to find my soul mate after my last divorce, but nothing worked out, so now I just write all the time.
7. I’ve self-published 6 books of poetry and fiction as Paula Light. 😀
8. One of them will be available in audio shortly.
9. I’ve also self-published 2 romance novels and several short erotica stories as Anna Fondant. 🔥
10. Someone is narrating my first romance novel right now, so it should be available as an audiobook soon.
11. I have a bazillion more novels, novellas, short stories, and collections planned out to write, edit, and self-publish before I die. 🙃
Okay then. Now I’m supposed to answer some specific questions. Guess how many there are? Eleven again. Yeppers.
1. How important is Wi-Fi for you? Is warm running water or wireless internet more important?
This looks suspiciously like two questions to me. Can I get a ruling? Wi-Fi is very important, but obviously warm running water is more important. I don’t want to be boiling pots of water on the stove to wash my hair in the sink. Annoying! 😠
2. Name your favourite blogger (any genre).
Whoever gives me compliments is my fave.
3. If you have to pick a place to settle down forever, where would it be and why?
I’d like to be, under the sea, in an octopus’s garden, in the shade… 🐙
4. What is one silly moment you’ve had that you’d like to share?
I went to CVS yesterday for eyedrops and saw they were having a greeting card sale. I got so excited by the cute cards I forgot my vow to quit buying cards because they’re a waste and I picked out three. Then I forgot to notice if the cashier gave me the third one for free like the sale said. This morning I checked my receipt and of course she charged me for all of them.
5. What is your favourite trait about yourself?
I’m so good at sticking to resolutions. 😜
6. What is your favourite time of day?
7. Tell us your favourite food/cuisine.
Seafood with pasta. I guess that’s Italian.
8. Name three destinations you would like to visit once in your lifetime.
Yellowstone, Taos, Boston. 🚊
9. If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
Get rid of parasites. So gross.
10. What are you most passionate about?
11. What is so special about your blog?
It reflects my creativity and my life; it’s not a regurgitation of headlines or clichés. I try to offer fresh and interesting content to keep readers amused. I hope I succeed, at least sometimes.
And… that’s all she wrote! 🙃