The lovely Mrs. Wayfarer nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Thank you! 🙂💖
I’ll answer her great questions, but I don’t do nominations myself. Everyone who likes and comments here brings me a bit of sunshine and I’m grateful for your support. Thanks for reading my posts! 🌻🌻🌻
• Where do you find the inspiration to write your blogs?
Lately my inspiration comes mainly from the prompts around Blogville.
• When was the last thing you’ve done something for the first time?
I downloaded the coloring app last week. It’s been very relaxing.
• If you were a superhero, who would you be?
• What is one simple thing (or person, place, event) that never fails to brighten up your day?
Seeing a cat.
• What tradition in your family or country do you always look forward to?
• What blog (and whose blog is it) inspired you to take action?
The Haunted Wordsmith inspired me to begin hosting prompts too.
• What is your favorite TV show?
Of all time? Probably The Sopranos.
• What movie can you watch over and over again and make you feel the same way every single time?
When Harry Met Sally.
• What is your favorite holiday destination?
• When was the last time you laughed so hard you had tears in your eyes?
Probably when talking to my daughter.
• If you had the power to change anything in the world right now, what would it be?
Terrible instant virus takes down McConnell, POTUS, and VPOTUS, and then mysteriously disappears. Nancy Pelosi becomes POTUS.