A big thanks to Sadje for nominating me as a recipient of the Mystery Blogger Award. I don’t think I’m very mysterious after 15 years of blogging non-anonymously, but I suppose there are always new things we can learn about each other.
Here are 3 things about me you may not know:
1. I don’t like posting lists of rules, so I’m not going to for this prize, sorry.
2. I don’t much like tagging people, so I’m not going to do that for this either.
3. I really love dried mango snacks!
Here are 3 of my favorite posts:
Now I will answer Sadje’s questions:
1. Have you every been surprised by your own achievements?
Not really. I have high expectations for myself and am more often disappointed.
2. A surprise holiday is granted; What will you do?
I prefer to stay at home and read/write, watch movies, and spend time with my kitty.
3. Have you ever kept a diary or maybe a food diary? If so can you tell us something about it?
Yes. No, it’s a secret.
4. Jack and Jill went up the hill to…………..? (Funny, if it’s not apparent already!😜)
Sneak pics of baby Archie.
5. How do you think your input has made a difference in the world around you?
I hope I make people laugh occasionally.