Rory, of A Guy Called Bloke, has gifted me with this wonderful award to brighten up my morning. Thank you, Rory! I must say that Rory is among my favorite bloggers ~ he really makes an effort to draw our little community together by posting a variety of super fun interactive games, stories, and linked events. He also makes the rounds of his followed favorites regularly, and not merely to drop likes (guilty) but to leave meaningful and funny comments. I’ve found many other great bloggers via his links and games too because he makes an effort to introduce us to one another. Not least, Rory is a fantastic storyteller! I love his poems and his creativity. I don’t know how he finds the time for so much writing; and today I learned he plays WoW too? My gosh. He must never sleep! 😂
Thank whoever gifted you and include a link to their blog. ✅
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. ✅
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
1. I put my novel Ghosted on hold, since it made me too stressed to keep failing to progress on it. Not to mention that once it’s done… so what? It’ll sell about 10 copies like all my other books, so why bother?
2. I’m in chronic pain, which gets me down at times. Not everyone has the cheery TV pain personality and focuses on their “blessings” every minute.
3. I suppose I should write something upbeat so I don’t sound like a horrible crab… errr, my cat was healthy at his last checkup, yayyy! 🐱💖
Answer the questions from the person who gifted you the Award.
Rory posted a video of skeletons and things dancing in a graveyard and asked…
Would you do the above dance naked on the rooftop for a cookie?
Because I don’t want to get arrested.
You would? Really? Why?
Ok, how about for 1000 in your currency?
Ok, how about for a 100,000 in your currency?
Okay. I’ll pick the rooftop and let you know when I find one sufficiently deserted.
Choose 3 bloggers that you wish to gift the Award to.
I choose all bloggers who haven’t yet received a mystery award. YOU ARE TAGGED!
Ask 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
1. Are you still using Facebook?
2. Why or why not?
3. What about Twitter?
4. Add me on Twitter? @lightm0tifs
5. Why do we have to take all the tea in China and dump it in the deep blue sea just because “she” is as sweet as Tupelo honey???
Notify those you gift the Award to.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! 😛